Thursday 1 September 2011

Share the love.

Hello again listeners ( yeah I know )
Well two new developments this week, the first is that my Youtube channels seem to be taking off. There's one for my fellow DJs, where we review each others work and give feedback. Thank you guys and Gals. The second one is for clients to look at past functions and ideas, so they can get a small idea of some of the things we can do to help make their day, THEIR day.

The other development is that I got hit upside the head (lame song reference) yesterday with the paradigm shift: there are as many people using mobile devices to surf the web as there are those using PC's and laptops. Most websites are not optimised for viewing by mobile devices. I know mine currently isnt. Am I missing out on getting my message across to a large section of the DJ curious because of it? hmmm I think so. damn, thats another project to add to the list now.

No comments:

Post a Comment